SEVEN THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1) Visit the countries of my ancestry.
2) Attend the Olympics.
3) Read through the Book of Mormon at least 5 times.
4) Serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
5) Raise a family.
6) Perform the National Anthem... outside of high school.
7) Become fluent in at least 2 other languages.
SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO:
1) I cannot finish an entire can of soda in less than 1 hour.
2) I *also cannot help but listen in on conversations, and usually add to them.
3) I cannot stand people who beat around the bush.
4) I cannot hold a grudge, especially when I try to.
5) I cannot hear very well.
6) I cannot learn languages as well as I would like to.
7) I cannot help everyone I wish I could in as many ways as I wish.
To be continued...