Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween - FUPA Fighters!

Mike calls a person with a lot around the middle a FUPA Fighter.  FUPA stands for Fat Upper Pelvic Area.  I know, I know... it's weird.  So we decided to go as FUPA Fighters Bill and Barb Schwartzky.  (Those are our alias' we use on a regular basis, but now they have faces!)
Here are some pictures just in case you were wondering how they turned out.

Mike and me at his grandparents' house in Utah.













Barb and Bill at Comic Frenzy for Halloween.

3 comments:

bob said...

well, mal and mike make a cute couple but somehow i find barb and bill extremely HOTT! (maybe it's my attraction to the elusive "average american" coming through...?)

Anonymous said...

Who is this Mike?

Anonymous said...

Ok, it took me a while, but I finally get it. The ugly girl beside you is actually Mike, who is actually an attractive male. Phew. I was starting to feel really sorry for her/him.