Thursday, March 31, 2005

VGF's in Hawaii

I got a surprise phonecall from my Very Good Friend, Justin in Hawaii. At first I was a little peeved because I had been interupted from a good movie Mum and I were watching at least 5 times. I am NOT exaggerating! And since Justin rarely calls it just seemed like fate was against me... I was NOT going to get to watch this movie! But I am glad he called. We got to talk a lot about lots of different things and people. It was really fun to hear about his lady troubles; and the best part was he dad and I were able to laugh about it later! Just kidding! Well, sort of.

We also were able to talk about my other Very Good Friend, Renae, also staying in Hawaii. It sounds like she just can't keep the guys off her. Don't worry, Nae, just keep telling them your already writing a missionary... or three. Hey, it's not a lie exactly, it's just that they don't know you and Nathan, Leimson and Eric aren't actually girlfriend/boyfriend(s).

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, I love getting calls from you guys... or well, Justin at least since I've never actually gotten a call from RENAE!!! (What's up with that?! You're having all the fun and you just leave me here to rot?!) I love you both lots and hope your having a great time partying... I uh... ahem... mean STUDYING! Riiiight! Well, just don't have too much fun without me! Love you guys so much!

-Mal

1 comment:

a man from Saipan said...

Sorry your movie got interrupted by some guy. I am sure he did not know.

I will try to get Renae to call you sometime. She calls her parents more than I call my parents.