Here's a few I was thinking of a while ago.
7 THINGS I WILL ALWAYS...
1) I will always be a little flattered when guys try to hit on, whistle at, or just all-around make fools out of themselves for me. Yeah, it can sometimes be cheesy, tacky, and pathetic, but I'm a girl... and despite myself, I like it.
2) I will always be up for a sports movie or chickflick. Yes, they have become perhaps the most repetative genres in all moviedom, and are often outdone in corny lines by the action genre, but I like them. Nothing will make a girl swoon more than a chickflick, and there's not a genre out there that makes you feel like you can take on the world more than a good sports movie.
3) I will always kick myself for keeping things going with certain people (think petty arguments with roommates and siblings) when I know I should just let them think whatever they want and let the rest of the world continue in its revolutions.
4) I will always be a little bitter towards people that can play any instrument (particularly piano, and including voice) amazingly well but don't really like to; and a little bit sorry for those who have the desire, and perhaps the potential, but not the means.
5) I will always love late afternoon more than any other time of day. Although the wee hours of the morning, before anyone else is up, are pretty great too.
6) I will always love languages, and work to learn all the ones I want to speak.
7) I will always miss the water when I can't be near it.